*Sleepless Theme #19 by destroyer.tumblr.com for sleeplessthemes.tumblr.com. Please don't remove credit! Please don't remove credit! Please don't remove credit! Please don't remove credit! Please don't remove credit! Please don't remove credit! */>
my grades are going down, down in an earlier round but at least they’re going down swinging
I HAVE FINALLY FOUND THE PAINT JOB I NEED ON MY CAR.
Imagine the fear when people are walking hella slow in front of your car and you yell “MOVE FUCKER” at them
Normally I don’t reblog newer cars, but that paint is fucking awesome.
Id fucks with it
when your game freezes and you haven’t saved in a while
- skyhold is HUGE holy CRAPPERS
- inquisitor has a bedroom/office with huge windows and a balcony
- main hall has changeable throne; thrones are found through quests, exploration, etc
- when you first get skyhold it is broken down; you build it up with presence of scaffolding along the way. you can also see broken down areas overgrown with vines, roots
- has a gorgeous garden/courtyard area
- there is a dungeon to imprison enemies then bring them before the throne to judge them
- different followers have different spaces that are indicative of character/personality
- cassandra is in the garden/courtyard area
- there is a tavern, a stable for mounts, a kitchen, library with a research assistant
- someone in the tavern seemed to say that they saw the champion?
- varric is lounging near a roaring fire
- you can literally get lost in skyhold
- vivienne’s area is fancy with knickknacks and a chaise lounge
- leliana has a rookery
- josephine’s room is warm and homey
- leliana comes in and i ship them a lot
- there’s a contract on josephine’s life and leliana offers to solve that little problem…
- you can’t change the inquisitor’s clothing
- 'some beds are “holy crap”!'
the only ship i need is a scholarship can i get a hallelujah
"Magic does not exist, not for you me or anyone else."
Pan’s Labyrinth (2006) dir. Guillermo del Toro
nicki looks like shes fucking arguing with fans
And this is why you can never fucking trust the media